DR. ZUNAIRA MUNIR is the Founder and Managing Director of ‘Strategize Blue’, a Blue Ocean Strategy consulting and training firm based in San Diego, California. She has worked with numerous big and small companies worldwide in their pursuit to ‘make competition irrelevant’ and create Blue Oceans of highly profitable growth. Key recent clients include HP, Coca Cola, T-Mobile, Deloitte and Touche, Ohio State University Medical Center, DataPath Inc, Keypoint Credit Union, American Advertising Federation, Clary Business Machines, Honeywell International (USA), Conexion Global, Coomeva, EPM, Banco Colombia, (Colombia), RJ Reynolds Tobacco Co. (Puerto Rico), China Mobile Pak, Haleeb Foods (Pakistan), Aim Inlines (Bangkok) and ITESM (Mexico). She is an Affiliate Member of the Global Blue Ocean Strategy Network and has worked directly under Professors Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne as a Visiting Researcher at INSEAD, France. She was among the first batch of individuals qualified by the Blue Ocean Strategy Initiative Center and has since been involved in various Blue Ocean Strategy projects, initiatives, and research. Having lived, educated and worked in Asia, USA and Europe, Dr. Munir has truly Global credentials. With a PhD in Innovation Management from Wuhan University of Technology in China, an MBA and a Bachelors in Computer Sciences, she offers an interesting blend of multi-disciplinary knowledge and expertise. Her multi-lingual command on English, Urdu, Hindi and Mandarin as well as her diverse experience in global business environments gives her a clear edge in effectively catering for her global clientele. As an educator, she has over 6 years of experience teaching graduate and undergraduate courses at various universities. As an executive, she played a major contribution in taking Clary Business Machines to the ranks of the fastest growing privately held companies in the nation. As a researcher her work has been published in China Business Review, International Review of Business and research, the PDMA Research Forum and others. Her upcoming book “Key Concepts in Innovation” is being published by Palgrave McMillan. Dr. Munir is a dynamic trainer and presenter and is extremely good at giving the audience concrete ideas that can be translated into practical steps for breaking out of competition and making it ‘irrelevant’.
- We are so looking forward to sharing with you a complimentary Webinar hosted by the National Diversity Council on D… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Here's my latest tweet 1 year ago
- Companies and nationality | The Economist econ.st/1mO0O6JHere's my latest tweet 5 years ago
- Outbound #Chinese #tourists to double by 2020 propelling global growth in #travel related sectors clsa.com/about-clsa/med…Here's my latest tweet 5 years ago
- #Chinese Tourists Conquer the Next Big Destination: Suburban #Outlet Malls skift.com/2013/08/25/chi… by @skiftHere's my latest tweet 5 years ago
- #Chinese #tourists' spending in the U.S. takes off - Los Angeles Times latimes.com/la-fi-chinese-… via @latimesHere's my latest tweet 5 years ago
Search for a country or global issue