JENNIFER MCQUEEN has spent over two decades working in the international arena, assisting clients wishing to expand their operations into unknown territories. Now Managing Partner of Ausnindo-Asia/Pacific, Australia’s oldest International Business Consultancy and Government Advocates, McQueen co-ordinates staff and clients from across the globe, but specializing in the Asia Pacific region. Ausnindo’s unique point of difference is that each client is assigned a single, experienced consultant who works with them at home and abroad, including conferences and negotiations with potential business partners. As part of her role, McQueen personally undertakes a select number of clients each year, guiding their endeavors in export, import, joint ventures, off-shore manufacturing, investment or investment sourcing. Prior to joining Ausnindo, McQueen spent 15 years with the Australian Trade Commission, specialising in export education and market research, development and expansion for literally hundreds of clients across a wide range of industries. This background has given her a high level of entré to Australian government agencies and a clear appreciation of how best to work with government agencies. She is now also a Director of China Commercial Services Group, a company that specialises in industry, commercial and private background intelligence reporting on China based businesses and individuals. This service is highly valued by companies and individuals from across the globe intending to do business in China. McQueen was a founding member of the Queensland Export Facilitation Council, the Maroondah Business Advisory Council and Organisation of Women in Trade (Australia). She is a current member of the Australian Institute of Export, Women’s Network Australia and Marketing Communications Executives International. McQueen has lectured in university level international business courses and is regularly invited to speak or write articles for “Working Women” on subjects related to international trade matters.
- We are so looking forward to sharing with you a complimentary Webinar hosted by the National Diversity Council on D… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Here's my latest tweet 1 year ago
- Companies and nationality | The Economist econ.st/1mO0O6JHere's my latest tweet 5 years ago
- Outbound #Chinese #tourists to double by 2020 propelling global growth in #travel related sectors clsa.com/about-clsa/med…Here's my latest tweet 5 years ago
- #Chinese Tourists Conquer the Next Big Destination: Suburban #Outlet Malls skift.com/2013/08/25/chi… by @skiftHere's my latest tweet 5 years ago
- #Chinese #tourists' spending in the U.S. takes off - Los Angeles Times latimes.com/la-fi-chinese-… via @latimesHere's my latest tweet 5 years ago
Search for a country or global issue