DEMETRIOS ‘JIM’ VANDEKAS is the director of Capta Management, based in Amsterdam he has, however, he works in Ontario, Canada, and in the company’s office in Greece. The main objective of his company is to provide his clients with tailor-made International Business Development solutions for the European marketplace and, in some cases, for the Canadian marketplace as well. These tailor-made solutions focus on market-entry strategies, sales and marketing, distribution and OEM channel development. He is a new-market penetration specialist. His role as the managing director of International Business Development is to discover, plan and execute local, regional and international sales, business and channel development. His primary goals are to bring life to his client’s vision for their products, services, global presence and ultimately to increase revenues and profits. He has fifteen years of solution and technical sales/marketing, people, project & financial management experience and vast experience in strategic and executable business planning — from market and competitive discovery analysis to business and product launch and beyond. He attended York University, Schulich School of Business, concentrating in business development and Seneca College, concentrating in investigative and behavioral sciences. He speaks English and Greek fluently.
- Companies and nationality | The Economist econ.st/1mO0O6JHere's my latest tweet 3 years ago
- Outbound #Chinese #tourists to double by 2020 propelling global growth in #travel related sectors clsa.com/about-clsa/med…Here's my latest tweet 4 years ago
- #Chinese Tourists Conquer the Next Big Destination: Suburban #Outlet Malls skift.com/2013/08/25/chi… by @skiftHere's my latest tweet 4 years ago
- #Chinese #tourists' spending in the U.S. takes off - Los Angeles Times latimes.com/la-fi-chinese-… via @latimesHere's my latest tweet 4 years ago
- Different approaches can reach same end result @Cihan_Haber en.cihan.com.tr/news/Different…Here's my latest tweet 4 years ago
Search for a country or global issue