FAUSTO PIERANTONI lives in Bologna, Italy, a historic university town in the northeast of the country. Fausto began his career at OptoElectronic as an Electrical Engineer. His fondness for challenge led to 18 years in Technical/Marketing roles in the world of Automatic Identification in the USA, Germany and Italy. In 1999 Fausto directed the opening of the Italian subsidiary of Metrologic Instruments, an American Electronic manufacturer. A superb problem-solver, Fausto helped Metrologic Italy to develop a VARs, resellers and inside sales network. In his present position as division manager at Leuze Electronic Italy (Milan), Fausto is responsible for all Technical-Marketing activities that fall under the LOGISTIC Business Unit. He manages a wide numbers of sales projects from a tech/marketing point of view as well as his team and all internal communications between Italy and HQ in Germany. He also consults globally on marketing and technological issues in Italy and abroad.
- Companies and nationality | The Economist econ.st/1mO0O6JHere's my latest tweet 3 years ago
- Outbound #Chinese #tourists to double by 2020 propelling global growth in #travel related sectors clsa.com/about-clsa/med…Here's my latest tweet 3 years ago
- #Chinese Tourists Conquer the Next Big Destination: Suburban #Outlet Malls skift.com/2013/08/25/chi… by @skiftHere's my latest tweet 3 years ago
- #Chinese #tourists' spending in the U.S. takes off - Los Angeles Times latimes.com/la-fi-chinese-… via @latimesHere's my latest tweet 3 years ago
- Different approaches can reach same end result @Cihan_Haber en.cihan.com.tr/news/Different…Here's my latest tweet 3 years ago
Search for a country or global issue